Album including Album cover Booklet (PDF)
- 1Slightly Fast Flow15:00
- 2Gentle Flow15:00
- 4Wide Stream15:00
- Total Runtime01:00:00
Info for Nature Whisper River Run
These four unique field recordings alongside the Koma-River are very relaxing.
Every year from May to June, nature begins to move active, making it the perfect season for field recording. This time, under the theme of River Run, I made a field recording around the Koma-River, which originates in the Chichibu Mountains, joins the Arakawa River, and flows into Tokyo Bay. The area around the Koma-River where the recording was made has a rare terrain that is shaped like a purse and has a large meandering curve, and is locally called Kawarada.
Booklet for Nature Whisper River Run
HighRes-Studio Master files are lossless at various sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 384 kHz or 1-bit (2.8224 MHz) for DSD.
Studio Master: FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec)
- Widely compatible with Network Streaming players and D/A Converter's (DAC).
- Supported by Windows with software player from Media Monkey, JRiver, JPLAY).
- Supported by Apple OS with software player from Amarra, Audirvana, PureMusic, Songbird.
Studio Master: ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Coding)
- For users, using Apple/iTunes and a few Network Streaming players
- Supported by Apple OS with software player from Amarra, Audirvana, PureMusic).
- Note: ALAC only supports up to 96 kHz!
Studio Master: DSD (Direct-Stream Digital)
- High-End Network-Streaming players and few D/A Converter's (DAC).
- Supported by Windows with software player from JRiver, KORG MediaGate.
- Supported by Apple OS with software player from Audirvana, PureMusic, JRiver.
Studio Master: MQA (Master Quality Authenticated)
- An MQA file is backward compatible so will play on any device. If you play MQA on a certified product, with an MQA decoder, the file will playback the original studio-master file.
- MQA (Green light) indicates the sound is identical to that of the original source material.
- MQA Studio (Blue light) indicates the sound is identical to that of the original source material and has either been approved in the studio by the artist/producer or has been verified by the copyright owner.