Album including Album cover Booklet (PDF)
- Total Runtime01:00:00
Info for Kumano-Kodo (Stereo-Version)
“Surround Scape” series is a concept brought by Mick Sawaguchi, the leader of surround sound recording, that provides an interaction of music and nature sound in surround.
This album brings the nature sound of field recording collected for 2 years in Kumano, a famous spot as World Heritage. The sound of rain and wind, songs of birds and insects collaborate with the piano by Shiro Murakami.
The high-res healing sound consists of gentle piano tones through the segment music style of play by Shiro Murakami that blend with the magnificent nature sound in Kumano area, the historic core place of Japan.
Listen to the precisely captured field sound and the excellence in the fine decays of piano just until completely faded.
Booklet for Kumano-Kodo (Stereo-Version)
HighRes-Studio Master files are lossless at various sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 384 kHz or 1-bit (2.8224 MHz) for DSD.
Studio Master: FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec)
- Widely compatible with Network Streaming players and D/A Converter's (DAC).
- Supported by Windows with software player from Media Monkey, JRiver, JPLAY).
- Supported by Apple OS with software player from Amarra, Audirvana, PureMusic, Songbird.
Studio Master: ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Coding)
- For users, using Apple/iTunes and a few Network Streaming players
- Supported by Apple OS with software player from Amarra, Audirvana, PureMusic).
- Note: ALAC only supports up to 96 kHz!
Studio Master: DSD (Direct-Stream Digital)
- High-End Network-Streaming players and few D/A Converter's (DAC).
- Supported by Windows with software player from JRiver, KORG MediaGate.
- Supported by Apple OS with software player from Audirvana, PureMusic, JRiver.
Studio Master: MQA (Master Quality Authenticated)
- An MQA file is backward compatible so will play on any device. If you play MQA on a certified product, with an MQA decoder, the file will playback the original studio-master file.
- MQA (Green light) indicates the sound is identical to that of the original source material.
- MQA Studio (Blue light) indicates the sound is identical to that of the original source material and has either been approved in the studio by the artist/producer or has been verified by the copyright owner.