We recommend to install the HIGHRESAUDIO Download-Manager before your first purchase. The Download-Manager is a tool to speed up and enhance the process of downloading files on to your computer. The Download Manager offers a fast, more efficient, method of downloading files as well as offering the ability to pause and resume your downloads. When downloading large files, the Download Manager tracks and confirms the progress of your download and virtually eliminates undetected file corruption from occurring. You can still choose to download files directly from your download-list in "My Downloads" without using our Download-Manager as long as you are downloading them one at a time. However, if you have added more than one album to your download-list, we recommend you to use the Download-Manager to download the list of tracks / files.
You will find our Download Manager here below on this page or under My Account -> My Downloads. Click the "Download" button and follow the on-screen instructions.
Operating System (OS) requirements:
- Windows, Linux or Mac (older OS may not be supported)
- Browser requirements: Internet Explorer 8.x, Firefox 3.x, Safari 5.x.
- We supply and install a compatible and the latest Java firmware with installation.
Do I need to install the Download-Manager?
Well, if you choose to buy albums you should install our Download-Manager to transfer your purchased high-resolution music to your computer. You can still choose to download music directly from your download-list in "My Downloads" using the ZIP-Downloader without using our Download-Manager as long as you are downloading them one at a time. However, if you have added more than one album or many songs to your download-list, we do recommend to use our Download-Manager to download the list of music files. Read more under Download Guide or FAQ.
Installing the Download-Manager is quick and easy. Just follow the on-screens installation to guide you through the process. To begin downloading albums or tracks using the Download-Manager and follow the simple steps below.
Download-Manager Step-by-Step installation:
- You will find purchased music always under "My Downloads"
- Download and launch the Download-Manager
- Verify the Download location under "Settings". The "default" location or enter another personal location on your local storage, NAS or USB drive. If you don't change the default settings, we will automatically create a download folder called "HighResAudio".
- You can if you wish to assign and save your own storage path in the Download-Manager pointing to your preferred storage.
- Select "Start Downloads" to begin the download process. You can also use the Download-Manager to download the complete album, individual tracks, the booklet and cover art.
Further information are available under Download Guide and FAQ.
|Windows (including Java 1.8)||Download|
|Linux 32bit (including Java 1.7)||Download|
|Linux 64bit (including Java 1.7)||Download|
|OS X 10.7 or higher (including Java 1.8u25)||Download|
|OS X 10.6 or less (uses an installed Apple Java 1.6)||Download|
The HIGHRESAUDIO Download-Manager is freeware; you can redistribute it unmodified, in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.